Types and advantages of vitrified ceramic tiles
Well, if you are thinking to build a new house or renovating an old one. In both the cases a tile plays an important role in the process of accomplishing your dream house. Because home is the only personal space for you, where you can tenancy your creative juices flow in order to give you the concepts and to design your dream home.
Selecting perfecttype of vitrified ceramic tilescan put you in dilemma, so before choosing a ceramic tile, you must know about where you will use it according to your specific requirement and under which climatic conditions. According to your needs there are wide varieties of vitrified tiles available. Know the variety of vitrified ceramic tiles.
Types of vitrified tiles
- Full Body Vitrified Tiles
As the name defines the tiles have a two-uniform colour throughout the body with cross section of the tiles.
- Double Charge Vitrified Tiles
This is too one of the most popular types of vitrified tiles these days. They are fed through a press that prints the design with a double layer of dye.
- Glazed Vitrified Tiles or GVT Tiles or Digital Vitrified Tiles
These tiles are also known as GVT tiles. These are finished with the glazed surface. This glazed surface permits any type of design, surface textures, etc. on it.
- Polished Glazed Vitrified Tiles or PGVT Tiles
These vitrified tiles are as same as the glazed vitrified tiles with polish on top of it to make it more shining. They are more expensive as compared to GVT tiles.
Advantages of Vitrified Flooring
- The advantages of vitrified ceramic tiles are the consistency in size, shape and thickness will be preserved through the machine-made vitrified tiles.
- The performance of the tiles is better than other ordinary tiles.
- The staining offered by vitrified tiles is too good.
- The shine is not lost very soon.
- Cost factor reasonable when related to Marble to Granite.
Maintenance involved in Vitrified Flooring
If you want to purchase the vitrified ceramic Tiles thenchoose one the place which is cleaned and swept on daily basis. Bicarbonate soda and water is used to confiscate stains. Abrasive cleaners should not be used as the shine will be lost.